Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees are parent elected and provide governance for the school. Each member has specific responsibilities to ensure the school functions smoothly.
Meetings are held at least ten times a year, generally on the fourth Thursday of the month at 6.30 p.m. These dates are advertised in the calendar section of the web site and also in the weekly school newsletter.
Click on a category to view all the profiles in that category. To view the profile of a particular person, click on their name.
- Rod Carpinter BOT Chair - Personnel Portfolio
- Anne Fraser Staff Representative - Policies and Procedures Portfolio
- Kevin King Board Member - Health & Safety Porfolio
- Mark McMorran Board Member - Finance & Property Portfolios
- Brian Sheedy Principal and Board Member - Priority Learners Portfolio
- Terry Singh Board Member - Deputy Chairperson & Policies Portfolio
- Marise Crow BOT Secretary