School Lunch Service
Our Schoolo Lunch service is ezlunch, through KINDO. Lunches must be ordered and paid through KINDO by 9.00am daily
School lunch orders are delivered to our school by 12.15pm ready for the students Eating for Learning break at 12.30pm.
How it works:
- Order online through KINDO anywhere, anytime on any device
- Healthy food made with love from a team of experienced chefs
- Affordable solution providing nourishment for your child with ease
- Order daily before 9.00am for lunch to be delivered the same day
- Order school lunches in advance, however payment will be processed and deducted from your KINDO account as soon as you place the order
Choose from Subway’s 6 inch, footlong, mini subs, wraps (including gluten free) or warm and cold mains, snacks, and desserts from Fastlane’s Feedzone Café while supporting our school.
All orders are placed through KINDO by clicking here! Simple and easy!
You can order (or cancel) by 9.00am on the day of delivery or schedule in advance. Your lunch will be delivered to the school in time for lunch.
Click here to view the menus for both Subway and Feedzone (Fastlane Fitness).
Need Help? Visit support.mykindo.co.nz or Ph: 0508 454636 weekdays 8am-4pm www.mykindo.co.nz www.ezlunch.co.nz
Lunch Orders' Frequently Asked Questions
How does my child receive the order?
The school has a system in place to distribute the Lunch Orders from the hall foyer to your child’s classroom by a class runner.
My child has left school. How do I refund my account credit?
Talk to the KINDO Helpdesk 0508 454636 weekdays between 8.00am - 4.00pm